Ekonnect has created Industry specific, case study based, e-learning content for 'Environmental Awareness' course module for an Indian multinational conglomerate.
What is the EA course module?
- 90-minute E-learning module for group-wide employee training for multi-industry multi-national conglomerates on Environmental Awareness
- Ready to be deployed on your company Learning Management System. Subscription based access to the hosted module is also available
How is it Unique?
- Training Pedagogy – Learning is facilitated by a range of pedagogical elements including global and national statistics, maps, infographics, sector-specific case studies, process diagrams
- Cutting-edge e-learning technology – The module is enriched with animated Scenarios, interactions, multi-media (videos, images, animated diagrams) and online quizzes
- Pre and post competence assessment – The module comes with Pre and post training competence assessment allowing you to evaluate the current level of knowledge and understanding of your employees on environmental management and the improvement after the module is completed
How is it customisable?
- Content Customization – First e-learning product in the area of corporate environmental management with content customized to Indian industry, sector and industry specific content addressing all three economic sectors (extractive, manufacturing and services) and a range of industries viz. mining, metals, cement, pulp and fiber, chemicals, retail, telecom and financial services
- Customized to your company – This course can be custom developed for your company making it sector specific if you are from the hospitality sector for example. Case studies and best practices will be sourced from businesses that are similar in nature to yours.