About the Seminar:
Ekonnect Knowledge Foundation and SDG Foundation in collaboration with Maharashtra Pollution Control Board (MPCB) are pleased to invite you to participate in one day national seminar focusing on Managing Industrial Air Emissions on 21st February 2018. The registration will start at 9.30 am.
Industrial emissions are regulated under the Air (Prevention and Control) Act to comply with National Ambient Air Quality Standards. Industries are required to use Continuous Emission and Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Systems and regular update on state of art innovations in monitoring instrumentation technologies . The “big data” created through CQMS, requires exposure to the state of art understanding tools for data analytics and modelling.
The subject of AQM has considerably evolved over the last few years. It is important that the industries, professionals and researchers get updates on the requirements of compliance as well as clearance. The increasing role of Judiciary also needs to be understood. Experience sharing is also necessary to know about the good practices & strategies adopted by some of the leading industries in monitoring and managing air emissions.
Dr. P.Anbalagan, IAS, Member Secretary, MPCB
Dr. Ajay Deshpande, Ex - NGT, Ex-MPCB
Mr. Prasad Krishnamurthy, Environnement SA
Mr. Prashant Kokil, CSO (MO), Tata Power
Dr. Deepak Kumar Sharma, TSI
Dr Prasad Modak, EMC LLP
Dr V.M.Motghare, Joint Director (Air), MPCB
Industry Professionals working in EHS field
Professionals in environmental consulting
Technology/ Solution providers
Regulators, Planners and Policy Makers
What you get:
- All registered participants will get free access to the dashboard created for data analysis (Stack Emission and Ambient Air Quality) and visualization for one month.
- Exposure to State of the Art topics such as Predictive Emission Modelling Systems (PEMS) and Recent Advances in Ambient and Stack Emission monitoring.
- Opportunity to interact with regulators, technology providers, industries, researchers to discuss & share updates.
Click here for Agenda - Seminar on Managing Industrial Emissions.
The registration Fee: Rs 5000 plus GST per participant.
- Early bird offer of 10% is available for registration before 31st January 2018.
- Group Discount of 10% is available for 2 or more registration from a company.
For registration please contact